Book without worry
As the COVID-19 situation continually evolves, we want to keep you informed and confident in choosing to participate in our events.
- If Frost & Sullivan needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your registration to the new dates
- If Frost & Sullivan is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please email us or call 877-463-7678
We’re looking forward to welcoming our participants, sponsors and speakers at the Intelligent Mobility Events.
Our number one priority is your safety. As is our standard protocol, we have measures in place to safeguard your health and safety.
However, there are extra measures in place for 2020 in light of developments with COVID-19, and we’re closely following all official health and travel guidance and precautions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization. We encourage our visitors to do the same.
- Extra hygiene measures including sanitization stations, and the widespread availability of anti-bacterial disinfectants throughout the event
- A strict no handshake policy to help minimize the risk of germ transfer. Stick with friendly smiles, head nods, and elbow bumps instead.
- In keeping with the CDC’s guidelines, we will not be permitting anyone from Level 3 Nations to register for or attend the Intelligent Mobility Events. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Onsite medical guidance and support is also available, in the unlikely event it is required
Please use your best judgment in deciding whether or not to attend the Intelligent Mobility Events; if you have shown any signs of illness, including but not limited to coughing, sneezing, sore throat, fever, chills, etc. within the two weeks prior to the event, we ask that you not attend for your safety and the safety of others.
One of the most important things to do during this unprecedented time (besides thoroughly wash your hands!) is trust in the advice and guidelines set forth by certified public health officials. That is how we are making our decisions about the Intelligent Mobility Events and we encourage you to do the same.
Our event team is on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions or further information.
Please email us with any questions.