A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO THE MOBILE APP
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP
Download the official Intelligent Mobility event app to access information about the programme, browse the agenda, explore sessions, view speaker profiles and connect with other participants.
- Search for “CrowdCompass AttendeeHub” in your phone’s app store, tap either Get or Install. After installing, a new icon will appear on the home screen.
- For other devices, such as Android you will need to use the web version of the app found here – https://crowd.cc/imindia2019
- Alternatively, just scan the QR code given
- Open the app, search for “Intelligent Mobility India” and enter the password IMINDIA2019 to Download.
- From the event home screen, tap the button in the top left to open the side navigation menu. Push Login to access more features and information.
LOGIN TO EXPLORE
- Press Next after entering your first and last name.
- Click Next again, after entering the email address where you’d like your verification code sent. Type the verification code found in your emails.
- Finally tap Verify to log in when returning to the application and you can choose to customize your profile.
Frost & Sullivan
ASV HANSA, 53, Greams Road
Thousand Lights East, Thousand Lights,
Chennai – 600 006,
Tamil Nadu, India
+044 6160 6666
Frost & Sullivan’s Intelligent Mobility has grown year-on-year to become an industry-recognised event. We are proud to again provide a platform featuring high-profile industry experts and visionaries, thought leaders, parliamentarians and senior executives who gather to debate, discuss and present on the future of mobility and new business models.