Our annual flagship summit attracts a diverse network of industry leaders and is specifically, but not exclusively, designed for:
- Automotive Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Consultants and Engineers
- Fleet Operators
- Logistics Companies
- Leasing Companies and Car Dealerships
- Mobility Integrators, New Mobility Providers, Operators, and Stakeholders
- Mass Transport Operators City Planners
- Policy Makers
- Research Institutions and Universities
- Systems Integrators
- Transport Journalists, Visionaries and Related Associations
- Transformation and Digitisation Executives
Key Objectives of the Summit
A two-day interactive summit will be hosted on a unique virtual platform to discuss and evaluate Growth Opportunities in new Mobility Business models covering Personal and Public Transport Systems.
- Presentations from OEMs, Technology Platform providers, IT Companies, Government representatives and other industry stakeholders.
- Event partner exhibition opportunities to be showcased throughout.
- Interactive sessions organized by seven key themes throughout the day to review opportunities and challenges in the market.
- IP Handouts covering global market potential, infrastructure developments, business models and market opportunities.
ATTENDEES: Approximately 2000+ International Delegates Expected to Join Us
An opportunity for unparalleled industry insight on a broad range of topics:
- 2025 Trends in Connectivity for cars.
- Electrification & Hydrogen powered vehicles.
- Trends in autonomous vehicles.
- Circular economy in Automotive industry.
- Developments in global 2W Industry / Commercial vehicles 2025.
“A great opportunity to step outside of your normal job to see above the trees and map a better path.”
–Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Director, Sales, 24-7 INTOUCH
“A fantastic event that brings experts together to share experiences, challenges and solutions, in a dynamic,inspiring environment! The networking opportunities are many and diverse, putting you in contact with peers so you can share knowl- edge on the spot and in the future.”
–Manager eCommerce, Sales Strategy & Excellence, ADIDAS INTERNATIONAL TRADING B.V.
“A very social event,enormous amount of relevant knowledge and sharing of experience and best practices.”
–Account Director, ASPECT SOFTWARE
“I thought the interactive sessions as well as the General topic sessions were excellent. I was able to interact with peers who are facing some of the same challenges that I am, sharing ideas and techniques that will help in the future.”
–Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice President, NELNET BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
“Very engaging, lots of content, jam-packed with activities, demos, and networking opportunities. Peers focused on similar relevant business issues and the solutions used to address them.”
–Client Communication Consultant, NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
“Superior conference format that lets the participants interact with each other and share insights, directions, and challenges, without the sales hype…Every session, whether keynote speeches or fireside chats, produced key takeaways and best practices.”
–Vice President, Solutions Consulting, WATERFIELD TECHNOLOGIES
Frost & Sullivan
Akasaka Park Building
5-2-20 Akasaka, Minato-Ku
Tokyo 107-6123, Japan
Frost & Sullivan’s Intelligent Mobility has grown year-on-year to become an industry-recognised event. We are proud to again provide a platform featuring high-profile industry experts and visionaries, thought leaders, parliamentarians and senior executives who gather to debate, discuss and present on the future of mobility and new business models.